The Vertical Mud Tank is the next generation mud tank designed to minimize transportation costs. The egg-shaped design allows the tank to fit on a trailer without any overhang. This eliminates the need for oversized load permits when transporting the tanks. In addition to decreased transportation costs, the Vertical Mud Tank has a smaller footprint than ETC’s standard 500bbl Mud Tank. Four Vertical Mud Tanks fit in the same footprint as one 500bbl Mud Tank resulting in: 1400 bbl vs 500 bbl of additional storage capacity.
VERTICAL MUD TANK ADVANTAGES
Advantages of Vertical Design
- Oversized Load Permit Not Required The egg-shaped design allows the tank to fit on a trailer without any overhang.
- No Restrictions On When Transported Improve operations by avoiding transportation time restrictions related to oversized loads.
- Eliminates Permit Wait Times Oversized load permit wait times can be long and lose you money.
- Ladder fall protection
- Multiple valve options
- Interior coating
- Mechanical and electronic load level gauges
- Available in color selection of your choice!
- ISO 9001:2015
- ASME U Stamp
- ASME R Stamp
- ASME S Stamp